Hi! I'm Kitty Caesar~
This account is basically for my nerdy/geeky-ness~ 8D
I love Yu-Gi-Oh!, K-pop, J-pop, Harry Potter, Pokemon, Doctor Who, anime, manga, comic books, video games, and other things. Follow me if you like those things too~ <3
For my Fashion/cute things Tumblr, CLICK HERE! I'm a lolita and mainly wear that Japanese street fashion (and boystyle). On rare occasion VK-inspired will pop up, but don't expect that too often. If that interests you then follow me there too! <3
Do you ever just want to go to Hogwarts?
Like, you don’t want to be a member of the trio, or the order, or a death eater.
You just want to go to the school.
You want to know what it feels like to be up late stressing over potions homework, or how it feels to really ride a broom, and just go to Hogwarts on a normal year as a normal student
Custom Video Game “Fan” Art - Created by Carrie Gonzalez
These fantastic fans are individually painted and sold on commission by Carrie at her Etsy shop.
You can see the full range of her fan designs at her DA Gallery
I AM GOING TO DIE
I WANT IT
You know what would be a really cool alarm clock, If it were Nick Fury from the Avengers, so when it went off it said “Wake up MOTHER FUCKER!!!” and when you pressed snooze it went “I acknowledge that you’ve made the decision to snooze, but given that it’s a stupid ass decision i’ve elected to ignore it” and just kept beeping.
you are the future
omfg but they switch jackets midway through
This is why you need to bind safely. The damage in the first picture is not the result of binding over numerous years with a simple binder. It’s the result of unsafe and irresponsible binding. Bind safely.
OH MY GOD I’M SHRIEKING THIS CAN’T FUCKING HAPPEN
It most certainly can.
In stead of just saying BIND SAFELY you should explain the safe and in safe ways to bind.
1. Bind using only an actual binder (make sure you measure and get the proper size), or tight-ish sports bra in a pinch. You want something that compresses while still having give so that your lungs can expand.
2. Never use ace bandages/belts/tape/etc to bind.
3. Do not sleep in your binder.
4. Do not wear your binder for long periods of time. I’ve seen 8 hours mentioned as the max amount of time. Learn to read your body. Some people cannot handle binding for even 8 hours but ignore the signs and injure themselves.
5. Whenever you take your binder off give a few big coughs, this well help to break up any fluid that may have settled in your lungs.
That’s all I can think of atm, but I think I’ve covered the basics.
I’m not tagging this for followers I just want all of you that bind hard to be careful.
I know many of my friends bind, and I know some of them use ace bandages. Guys, please look at this. I want you guys to stay safe